- News & Notes
- Seeking an Estimator to join Koontz team
Seeking an Estimator to join Koontz team
Dale Koontz – Builder, Inc is seeking applicants to fill a position in our office as an Estimator. The successful applicant will be detail oriented, technologically savvy and meticulous in his/her work. Candidate must be familiar with MS Excel and MS Word. Position will be full time with benefits, including paid holidays, paid vacation, 401k and health insurance.
Estimator Job Duties include:
- Prepares construction budget by studying job plans; identifying and projecting costs for each element of project.
- Prepares written estimates outlining scope of work. Prepares contracts and specifications for each job.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors.
- Maintains job costing database by continually updating information.
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Assists in creating pre-production documents for use in the office and field.
- Assists in purchasing.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviews professional publications; establishes personal networks; participates in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Estimator Construction Skills and Qualifications:
Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Vendor Relationships, Reporting Skills, Estimating, Decision Making, Teamwork, Documentation Skills, Quality Focus
Interested parties should contact Tim Koontz at email@example.com