- News & Notes
- Seeking a Property Manager
Seeking a Property Manager
Rental manager position is open for Koontz Properties
Dale Koontz - Builder, Inc and Koontz Properties have announced that they are accepting applications for the position of Property Manager.
The Property Manager is responsible for all oversight of the Koontz Properties operation, which currently includes more than 200 apartments spread across 7 different sites.
Interested parties can email Scott Koontz at email@example.com; the full job description is listed below.
Koontz Properties Property Manager
Job Duties include:
- Handle all incoming phone calls, text messages and emails for the leasing office
- Be responsible for leasing all apartments, including showings to prospective tenants
- Maintain a professional relationship with all tenants and prospects, being responsive to their needs
- Maintain all files and documentation for rental applications and leases, invoices and payments to vendors and subcontractors.
- Coordinate all maintenance requests from tenants and schedule those service requests with the Koontz Properties maintenance worker
- Coordinate all move-out/move-in of apartments to minimize down time
- Manage entry of all incoming accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit card tickets and correspondence.
- Track unpaid rent and pursue evictions based on ownership decisions; coordinate with legal advisors
- Work with the Managing Member to reconcile bank and credit card statements.
- Participate on the on-call team
- Learn and follow IHDA guidelines for Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) property (through 2023)
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Make sure that the office is maintained in a clean and organized way to present to visitors
- Maintain professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Know and demonstrate Koontz Properties core values at all times – in spite of challenges or difficult circumstances
Property Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Integrity, Relationship Building, Accuracy, Organization, Confidentiality, Decision Making, Teamwork, Documentation Skills, Ability to Set Priorities