- News & Notes
- UPDATE on New Home under construction
UPDATE on New Home under construction
We're excited to bring you some more details and updated pictures of the new home for sale in Tuscany Fields. This home should be completed in February, and some fantastic finish selections have already been made by our design team.
The Koontz team is excited to announce that we have a new home for sale in our Tuscany Fields neighborhood.
UPDATED - New Home for Sale
Under Construction at 1509 South 38th Street
Lot #3 in Tuscany Fields Subdivision
Estimated cost: $ 334,900.00
2099 sq. ft. finished on main level 1001 sq. ft. finished in basement 869 sq. ft. in the garage
- Brick exterior on the front elevation and part of the sides, with the remainder of the exterior covered with vinyl siding.
- A 138 sq. ft. covered front porch and a 168 sq. ft. covered rear porch - both with concrete floors, wood ceilings and Azek moldings.
- Concrete driveway and sidewalk.
- The yard will be seeded, with landscaping across the front of the home.
- Four Bedrooms - three on the Main Floor, one in the basement (with egress window)
- 9’ main floor ceiling height, with a trey ceiling in the Master Bedroom.
- Painted wood casing and base with three panel, painted, masonite doors.
- Gas fireplace in the Hearth room.
- Kraftmaid cabinets with granite tops in the Kitchen and Onyx tops in the bathrooms.
- Appliances include: stainless steel microwave, range and dishwasher.
- Tile floors in the Master Bath, Laundry Room, Hall Bath, Powder Room and Basement Bath.
- Wood floors in the Kitchen, Hearth Room and Entry Foyer.
- Carpet in bedrooms and finished basement space.
- HVAC - a 92+% efficient gas furnace, with a 13 S.E.E.R. air conditioner.
- Insulated garage that is drywalled and painted, with 2 garage doors (1- 18’x7’ and 1 - 9’x7’) with operators
- 9’ deep basement with one egress window well.
- Lot 3 in Tuscany Fields is included in the price.
For more information contact Tim Koontz @ 217-242-1081