- News & Notes
- House for Sale
House for Sale
New home in the Tuscany Fields subdivision!
The Koontz team is excited to announce that we have a new home for sale in our Tuscany Fields neighborhood.
New Home for Sale
Under Construction at 1509 South 38th Street
Lot #3 in Tuscany Fields Subdivision
Estimated cost: $ 324,900.00
2099 sq. ft. finished on the main level 869 sq. ft. in the garage
- Brick exterior on the front elevation and part of the sides, with the remainder of the exterior covered with vinyl siding.
- A 138 sq. ft. covered front porch and a 168 sq. ft. covered rear porch - both with concrete floors and aluminum material on the ceilings.
- Concrete driveway and sidewalk.
- The yard will be seeded, with landscaping across the front of the home.
- Three bedrooms on Main Floor.
- 9’ main floor ceiling height, with a trey ceiling in the Master Bedroom.
- Painted wood casing and base with two panel, painted, masonite doors.
- Gas fireplace in the Hearth room.
- Kraftmaid cabinets with laminate tops in the Kitchen and Onyx tops in the bathrooms.
- Appliances include: black microwave, range and dishwasher.
- Tile floors in the Master bath, Laundry, Hall bath, and Powder room.
- Wood floors in the Kitchen, Dining room, Hearth room and Entry foyer.
- Carpet in bedrooms and finsihed basment space.
- HVAC - a 92+% efficient gas furnace, with a 13 S.E.E.R. air conditioner.
- Insulated garage that is drywalled and painted, with 2 garage doors (1- 18’x7’ and 1 - 9’x7’) with operators
- 9’ deep basement with one egress window well.
- Lot 3 in Tuscany Fields is included in the price.
For more information contact Tim Koontz @ 217-242-1081.